Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I love music!


Here some music I've been listening to lately
  • Mirah- Advisory Committee
    • my love for this Mirah has grown
    • she's good, that all I can say
    • check her out
  • Copeland
    • it's one of those bands I'll never get sick of
  • Forgettn Charity --> local band and I love 'em
Here's some music I listen to when I'm down or studying
  • Owen's no good for no one now
  • Album Leaf (anything by them)
  • Bright Eyes
  • just a little of Damien Rice-cake
  • Styrofoam
Here's what I listen to when I'm at the gym
  • Underoath
    • Reinventing Our Exits
    • I'm content with losing
  • Thursday
  • Taking Back Sunday
  • Jay Z (just some times)
  • JT
Here's some songs I wish we could sing/play at church
  • Underoath
    • Some Will Seek for Forgiveness, Others Escape
  • Kayne West
    • Jesus' Walks
  • Whitney Houston
    • The Greatest Love of All

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

You forgot to post music that you love to dance to in your kitchen with your roommates, so I'll do it for you: JT

Whittron said...

I always wish we could play Kayne West at church... listening to him always makes me feel the spirit.