Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Mom

I talked to my mom tonight on video chat, she is so funny! She always thinks of ways to convince me to move back to Utah. Her latest ploy is she's having her assistant, Davis (a cool/hip married guy about my age), line me up on date when I visit in April. Davis sent me some very small poorly taken pictures of one of the guys. I look at the pictures while video chatting with my mom and she said, "Ug, Davis is just not a good girlfriend." She then proceeded to call Davis and say, "you're not a very good girlfriend Davis. Get with it, we need better pictures here. Sent more pictures." I died! Who tells their male assistant "not a good girlfriend"?

She's the best. She's just the best.

3 comments:

Courtney ♥ said...

I agree she is funny-we couldnt live without her. Hey Im lining you up too when you are in town.

Lizzy said...

There really is no one else quite like Cherly. Sometimes I miss her. Most times I miss you!

Jeanette said...

Oh, I miss your mom-head! She really is the best. I miss you to, maybe the B-girls can get together with the other B-girls when you get into town...? It sure would be funners!