Sunday, November 28, 2010

Can I live with you/Roommates needed

They way things are going (and they are going) when my lease is up in March I may need to (1) find a new place to live (I could live with you in your current location or we could find a lovely new place) or (2) find people to move in to the blouse house (let me know if you wanna move in).
.
.
It's probably going to come down to me moving elsewhere.
.
.
.
This is such a dirty way to sale myself but desperate times call for desperate measures.
.
Here's what I come with:
- 2 nice couches (one is a huge sectional)
- cat art
- nice dinning room table
- type writers
- a beautiful rug
- counter height table
- 2 huge awesome mirrors to hang in common areas
- any and all Drake music
- I'm pretty good at decorating

Other features:
- I will clean the bathroom, often (I'm into really clean bathrooms)
- I'll share my food treats
- I have pretty good jokes
- often get Jazz tickets and have been known to take my roommates
- my mom really likes taking me and my roommates out to dinner

complaints:
- I will make you read my blog to me out loud
- If you make cookies I'll probably want some of the cookie dough

Testimonials from past (or present) roommates:
"Megan is the cat's meow, I used to hate the c-word*!" Breanne Chipman
"I can't believe how much weight I lost!" Steph Knudsen
"Best things that's happened to me since Helvetica." Cassie Klingler
"Megan is emotionally and grammatically mature." Kate Anderson
"I taught her how to read, it didn't go well." Austin Rory Hackett
"She's tall and limber." Megan Belcher said about Courtney Webb
"If I were a boy I'd date her!" Brandon Stone


Final words:
Please contact me if you're interested. Thank you.


*c-word=commitment

3 comments:

Maggie said...

I read this blog out loud to Jane, does that count?

I'd live with you anywhere. That includes DC

core said...

*commitment. it finally happened.

Unknown said...

if i lived in utah i would totally live with you again. you were nice. and awesome. and i like you.