Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Bible: a book review

After months of reading, I finally finished The New Testament; again. I love the four gospels the most. I'd like to learn more about Peter, he's my type of guy. He's was a passionate person who LOVED the savior. I like that.

Paul seems nice enough, he was into writing letters, being imprisoned and such.

Revelations is confusing.

Why does the end of the new testament say "The End"? I find that funny. Maybe they just put it there so people would have a sense of completion after reading so much.

All in all I feel very blessed for being Christian. I am very grateful for the continual blessings I receive and for the kittens.

1 comment:

R.A. said...

I like Galatians because it's all about how Christ freed us from the law. Great treatise against legalism. And my fave is the apostle John, because he's all all all about love.

My translation doesn't say "the end," it says, "amen" which can kind of be the same thing. I love being a Christian. I love intimacy with Jesus. I love letting the Bible fall open to any passage and being filled from any place.