Friday, January 4, 2008

who quoted what?

I love music. I love lyrics. Match the artist with the quote.

Back in Seattle. I didn't realize that the sun is never around here. It's either hiding behind clouds or the earth. "Sun sun sun stay with..." (song quote A). I checked my facebook and a boy who is on the attractive side had commented on my wall. "If you really want to love me, well then do it..." (Quote B).

Oh did I mention that new years eve was actually fun this year. Thanks awesome single and married friends for making it so great. and thanks Josh. "closed lips another good night robbed of all it's passions..." (Quote C).

I got some new cloths for Christmas; got some new bangs too. "Skin and bones, blood and teeth, this is essentially who we are to others; hair and clothes, the company we keep, this is regrettably who are to others..." (Quote D).

Tim's right, I'm a bit of a crush whore. I usually have about 2 crushes on hand. "So I'm your latest cup of tea, to keep your cold hands company..." (Quote E).

This year I see/hope for good things. Good things. "So this is the new year, and I don't feel any different..." (Quote F).

1. Dashboard Confessional
2. Owen
3. The Elected
4. The Goodlife
5. Okkervil River
6. Death Cab For Cutie

3 comments:

Mark Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Johnson said...

I can't match the quotes, but I'm the boy "on the attractive side" that wrote on your Facebook wall, right? ;)

Unknown said...

1. C
2. D
3. A
4. E
5. B
6. F

easy as cake.