Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm I the only person that realizes that I can't spell???

I even use spell check, the problem is I've spelled the word correctly it's just not the word I was thinking of. You should see some of my papers I've written (some of you have). When writing papers they go through about 3 or 4 drafts. I read the first draft and check for spelling errors and the next 3 are read by my roommates to correct 85% of the spelling errors I've missed. still after all that I would usually get marked down for a few "then's" that should have been "than's" or a few "affect" that should have been "effect."

The point I want to make is no one proof reads my blog... so there's bound to be some spelling errors. I graciously apologize for this inconvenience.

3 comments:

kate said...

who cares, it's nbd. have the time i like it more the weigh you said it anyway. spelling is such a technically.

heather said...

you do realize that the title of your blog says "I'm I" right?? :) love ya

Lizzy said...

Look who found your blog!!!! Me!!!

Oh, Megan, I love ya. You've never been able to spell, bless your heart. I've got years of journals where I've saved all your "scripture entries" and notes to prove it. I think not being able to spell only adds character to your already characterized self. Your imperfectness only makes you more perfect!