Friday, December 21, 2007

Me likey

Things that struck my fancy today:
  1. Went to the gym with steph
  2. Rekindled my love for Kanye
  3. Got stuff done (paid car bill, went to the dentist, finshed Kate's presents)
  4. Tim came over!
  5. Heather camer over!!!
  6. I made Tim and Heather sandwhiches and ate chips and salsa
  7. It snowed... a lot
  8. Went to Kates played speed scrabble with Kate, Tim, Heather, Steph and Megan
  9. Won a game of speed scrabble
  10. The girls watched stranger than fiction while Tim fell asleep
  11. Came home and at 1:23am my mom was still up watching Hannah Montana on Oprah

There were a hand full of dislikes

  1. Found out that I have one cavity
  2. Got on gchat and no seattle peers were online :(

4 comments:

imri said...

i'm glad you're loving yu-tah.

i'll try and be better about g-chatting.

kate said...

people love shout-outs

heather said...

i love coming over to your house. i get to see cheryl, shelby, and eat yummy food!

kate said...

does dave still carry the kitties around in the basket? that's one of the best things i've ever seen in my ENTIRE LIFE!