Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm just one of those peole who loves a bit of cake. CAKE!

Somethings that I currently love:
  1. Crafting Christmas gifts
  2. Crocheting/knitting Christmas gifts
  3. Winning scrabble (note: win was made possible due to a main competitor declining to play)
  4. Fionn in the car.... Fionn Regan any time!
  5. Little Britain (and when people quote it)
  6. Giving shout outs to Tim Glenn
  7. The book Believing Christ
  8. Hand and Himri
  9. Trader Joe's
  10. Toast
Something that I don't currently love:
  1. Thinking that it's going to be hot outside and dressing accordingly then being freezing
  2. losing bets in line at Trader Joe's
  3. questionable weirdness between individuals
  4. finding hair in your food
  5. talking about finding hair in your food while your eating
  6. hearing that Tim's car got broken into and all his stuff stolen :(
  7. people studying for/preparing for finals... boring!
  8. stomach aches
  9. too much sugar
  10. burnt toast
If that list made you sad, than this will make you happy: be good or be gone

3 comments:

Tim Glenn said...

thanks.

all my finals are done, but I still have a paper and a lesson plan. I'm almost there.

Whittron said...

hearing about burnt toast does tend to make me sad. but that little clip did make me happitty.

Mark Johnson said...

I noticed that toast, but not toasters, made your list of loves. I am also glaringly absent.