Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"My show"

Mid 2007 two elements combined to cause my heart to melted:
  1. Blake Lewis: He is the reason why every Wednesday Steph and I scheduled time to watch TV. Not to be like one of those teenage girls that pines over JTT or one of those girls who's voice gets three octaves higher and 4 clicks louder when so and so is mentioned... BUT... BLAKE LEWIS IS THE CATS MEOW!!! Love his half sleeves. Love his gauges. Love his hair. Love his style. Love his face.
  2. Blake Lewis singing Bon Jovi's "Shot threw the heart." I mean I named my first cat Bon Jovi (that should display the amount of love I have for Bon Jovi, only their music made before 1998, of course.)

Here's the truth I'm probably going to buy Blake's new album.

3 comments:

kate said...

courtney went to high school with blake lewis. holla!

imri said...

you might not like to hear that because blake lewis is local, he plays here sometimes.... like last week. at the showbox, a block from where i work.

kate said...

what about the time he wore those sick linen pants on the show though? like, every night? do we forgive him for that already?