Thursday, December 13, 2007

How'd you get all that meow, all the meow inside that mix?!?!


Sometimes we like to get fancy. Sometimes I get suckered by those people at the mall who ask what kind of lotion I use and I end up spending WAY too much for skin care treatments from the dead see... (I'll get you Itai). Sometimes we watch really depressing movies late at night. Sometimes my car leaks when it rains. Sometimes I blog from Imri's mac book. Sometimes we go out for breakfast. Sometimes I fall asleep to Kaldean doing a shadow puppet show. Sometimes I get my Urban Outfitters shiz in the mail. Sometimes I laugh at my own jokes.

3 comments:

heather said...

i love that picture! you look so hot....all of you

kate said...

the basic ten! you're getting them! i really love that skirt.
and-the next time you are almost going to get suckered into something from the dead sea, call me. i'll talk you out of it. or i'll tell you that my mom already has it and you can have hers.

kate said...

but who's that other guy?