Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm staying in Seattle... for now

I have received some reasons why I should stay in Seattle, some reasons were given as advice and others where given with cupcakes. This last week was hard for me, but through it I discovered what great support system I have here. I saw friends in people, not just a roommate or that guy I go to church with. I saw friends who went out of their way for me. Friends that slipped kitty notes under my door. Friends that tried a little harder for me. Friends that just listen to me. Friends that made me baked goods. Friends that crafted with me. I am so grateful for the friends I have here.

It was a good hard week.

2 comments:

imri said...

so glad to hear, i'm glad you're liking it here.

(notice the two different spelling for here and hear?)

Tim Glenn said...

good job megan, you can do it.