Sunday, March 9, 2008

I am Beowulf!


It's been awhile since I've seen a terrible movie but thanks to Beowulf I can reset my counter- Days gone without seeing a truly terrible movie: zero.

I was repulsed with the amount of computer generated cleavage, and naked butt scenes. I was also repulsed with the obtuse amount of character development and story line.

From every horrible event in life we must learn something from it, and what has Beowulf taught us? A) If you're going to computer animate someone at least make them better looking than they already are (this means no crazy eyes). B) Just because something is "historical" DOES NOT mean there needs to be an awful movie made about it, I thought this was already apparent due to such movies as- Gladiator, Battle field earth, Antz, and Glitter: the Mariah Carey story.

The hero's tag line was "I am Beowulf!" My tag line for this movie is "I am disgusted!"

2 comments:

imri said...

i've seen enough.

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here