Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today I:

  • set my alarm clock to the wrong time and sleep through my meeting
  • went to work
  • told Jessi at work that he should draw some robots
  • had lunch with Imri
  • found out that I'm "the funny one"
  • almost bought a kitty wallet
  • Talked to Tim Glenn on the phone
  • watch Hans carry his trunk down stairs
  • ate wheats thins and cottage cheese
  • wrote a blog (yup that brings us up to date for the day thus far I'm probably going to take a nap and watch ugly betty now)

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Here's what I did today:

*Went camping with friend who ate gas station pizza
*Got hit in the head with a rockingchair by lil sis
*Cried and went home
*Soaked my toe in salt water because it was swollen
*Told me friend I could only have one friend over
*Made my friends mom and her date dinner with Dry Active Yeast
*Danced to "I'm Too Sexy"
*Went "creeping" in the street in some sort of a voltswagon
*Finished off the day with a yogurt and granola bar
*Missed Megan!

kate said...

what did you do later that day? huh? huh?