Monday, June 30, 2008

and where ever you go that's where you are

Today was a good day. I went to church. I had a song in my heart and sang it to people at the munch and mingle. I told Hans that his beard is good. my house got new couches. Talked to Heather, she's 24 now. I took a nap. I ate toast. went to Matt Kei' and watched she's the man. and these are merely the highlights, think of all the other awesomeness that could of and probably did happen in between (like root beer floats, yup, you got it).

ps. Since it's been pretty hot these days I find myself wearing less and less clothes (not too whorish, unless it was up to Imri). We'll see how this pans out for me by the end of summer. I'm hoping boyfriend? or maybe just less laundry doing?? either way girls gone mild from heat stroke (my favorite!)

1 comment:

kate said...

i knew you'd be on board the 'skin is in' train in no time at all.