Friday, August 8, 2008

The phrase that keeps repeating in my head

"Too bad I don't have any food."

How? How does it happen? I just keep spending money on food, but then I don't have any. Granted, I'm usually spending this money at sandwich shops. I'm pissed, I totally forgot how to shop for food. I don't think I ever really know.

side note story: When I was in high school it was just me and My mom in the house and the only food in our kitchen was yogurt, granola bars, graham crackers, and soy milk.

Imri! come home and make me food!!!! please.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I remember the granola days.

Jeanette said...

ok, so you talking bout food totally reminded me of Grandpa Wankier or Pankier (?) He was the king of 7 course snacks! Remember?? I loved to go and visit his house with you and Dana, he would sit us down and feed us until we were on the verge of popping. Loved it, Loved it!