Friday, August 15, 2008

200th post!

Hit play on the song before you start reading, Thank you.


is the song playing??
Ok. now you can read the post:


Ladies and Gentleman this is the 20oth post!
I would like to thank all my fellow readers: Utah, Washington, you've been good to me.
Your comments have been truly inspiring.
I would also like to thank the internet and my Sony vaio for making these post possible.

I would like to reflect back on some post favorites :
Beowulf
two truths
words out
and others......

Finally I would like to thank my family and funny friends, you have truly given me the desire and love to pursue laughter.

My world is a better place because yooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

thank you thank you thank you

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

What an accomplishment. You've been my strength when I was weak. You lifted me up when I couldn't reach. Here's hoping for another 200.

Matt said...

This is the best post on one of the best blogs ever. Congratulations Miss Belcher. Just letting you know because that's what friends do, they let each other know when they did a good job on their 200th blog post.