Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The words out...

Today people were under the impression that my blog would be the cats meow. And I submit that it is not! I'm just a girl who sometimes get secretive in not such secretive places (the internet). Who knows if these elements are even secrets! here's the trick- you sit me down in front of some nice coogies and ask me a couple of surface level personal questions, give it a minute for the sugar to kick in, and you can get out pretty much any secrets. (Note: to those individuals who I promised I would "keep it a secret" these secrets are safe, that would call for coogies and energy drinks and things would get crazy.) Let me sum up my thoughts on these events-
1. The cat's meow blogs are listed on the right hand side of the page under "human beeeings "
2. dbm! they're just first impressions and such...

Anywho, I have re-realized that the meanest people on earth are 13 year old girls, because they form cliques. Their games- social games. Their weapons- relational aggression. Have I been a victim to such crimes- sadly yes. People, we need to pull together and fight this! or just give me the tools and the man-power to arm myself! WHAT IS 13 YEAR OLDS GIRLS KRYPTONITE??? brownies??? super hot teenage boy heart breakers???

Thirdly, they say"he just not that into you" but what if she's just not that into him? Do I just tell my friend, "oh yeah guy read this book, I've gone through and turned all the 'he' and 'him' into 'she' and 'her.' And all the 'you go girl!' into 'you go dogg!' "

I love Seattle. I'm growing into a new person. A type of person who curses over email when needed. A type of person who is trying to become more "PC." A type of person who eats sushi with Imri. I love the friends I have made here and the crafts I have crafted here.

Finally I would like to give a shout out to Kanye and his mom. RIP Mrs. Donda West.
"I wanna tell the whole world about a friend of mine
This little light of mine and I'm finna let it shine
I'm finna take yall back to them better times
I'm finna talk about my mama if yall don't mind"

2 comments:

kate said...

looks like somebunny learned how to link.

imri said...

hey, hey, hey! that was a good surprise! i love sushi, that much is true.

no more energy drinks for you. you need a lock box for those secrets.