Wednesday, November 28, 2007

duvets and gussets

Where do I start? I'm back in Seattle. And my skin is grateful.

While I was in Utah I realized that I have some funny girl friends. Kate, Court, and I had an evening out. I laughed so hard the inhale was present. I'm not sure if we did anything really awesome, but I had so much fun. We laptoped, we determine what dress looked the hottest , Tim came over, Kate made everyone ice cream plus milk mixture and court loved the phrase "dust? anyone? no?"

Back in Seattle Imri, Hans and I may or may not have done some yoga moves. There was talk of pilates and a short attempt at the 100. Glad to be back.

I also decided to face the ugly beast of drama head on. So far results appears to be successful.

1 comment:

kate said...

Each pilates workout always begins with the One Hundred. Use your arms to lift yourself to the center of your mat. Raise your legs between a 45 and a 90 degree angle, lift your head and shoulders. Add the pumping of the arms. Remember to keep your abs pulled tightly, like they're pushing against your spine.

(i've done the 1st exercise of each pilates workout a lot more times than i've done the last)