Thursday, November 29, 2007

Some thoughts...

I want to be a personal trainer! I love bossing people around at the gym and saying "good job" and "5 more and come on you get this." I would tell people to take their favorite treat, chocolate or cake (Oh I love the cake!) and cut it in half... then it's just half the calories so they can eat twice as much.
There mare a few challegenes in the way of this desire. #1 I don't know all the names of the muscles. I just point to my arm or my legs and say we're going to work this. #2 I would have to become friends with other personal trainers. why is this so bad? let me make a not too accurate blanket statement personal trainers usually = meetheads. and #3 I love sugar too much!

2 comments:

Whittron said...

Megatron, the personally trainer!!! this little entry made me giggle because just recently I have been doing some P90X (i'm sure you've seen the infomercials for it)... and I feel that Tony Horton and you, together, would be the best personally training team ever!!! Or perhaps the best comic routine...

heather said...

wait, you don't want to be a personally trainer anymore?