Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Heather tagged my ahhhhh

On heathers blog she "tagged" me... and said that I am suppose to answer the proceeding questions. I'm not sure of the repercussion if I do not answer and post these questions- bad Ju-Ju's ??? eeeek! I do not want that in my life. so here you go:

#1. Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
- obsessing over 311
- hanging out with Melissa Crane
- loving purple punch and macaroni n cheese
- buying a drum set
- obsessing over 311

#2. Five things on my to-do list today:
- go to the gym
- look up power words and interview skills for my Seattle U interview
- catch put on the Life of Pi
- call Tim Glenn
- watch New York Doll with Imri and Hans

#3. Five snacks I enjoy:
- Toast
- apples
- pudding
- zone bars
- wheat thins

#4. Five songs I know the lyrics to:
- Capa Cabana by Barry Manilow
- Living on a pray by Bon Jovi
- Love is a fast song by Copeland
- The sad waltzes of Pietro Crespi by Own
- Some will seek forgiveness others escape by Underoarth

#5. Five things I will never wear again:
- Jencos
- overalls
- my NOFX hoodie I gave to my sister 5 years ago
- brown eye shadow with bright red lip stick (gross!)
- skater shoes to church (I have church shoes now)

#6. Five of my favorite toys:
- Ipod
- laptop
- crochet hooks
- Jason's car while listen to rap
- Dr. Mario on super Nintendo

I'm guess I tag five people now... Oh great it's one of those chain things?! Imri, Kaldean, Tim, Kate and Wendy


4 comments:

Tim Glenn said...

I'm sorry, but in the words of Tracy Morgan (playing Tracy Jordan) "I'm not doing any of that."

kate said...

New York Doll makes me happy and cry. I think you'll love that guy. And-I already did this. sawry.

imri said...

aw man! do i's gots ta?

Allison said...

jencos. yes!