Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today was a good day

I'm back in Utah for a few days and thus far it's been great. Here are some highlights from the afternoon. Let me start from when I got new pants.
- got some new pants, I think I like them.
- drove mom’s car and listened to Fionn Regan
- Heaven met my mouth. Kneaders Turkey Sandwich. I could have gone to bed right then and it still would have been marked a superb day.
- saw my bother (oh that's nice).

Some times past by… I met heather off the freeway and we were on our way to Kate’s birthday dinner. I love heather! I love here little heather fashion (let's be honest if it wasn't for her I’d still only wear Ataris shirts with chokers… gross).

The place we ate had no flavor, literally, the food was bland and that's coming from a girl who loves toasts. At this point in the blog I would like to make mention of the dinner highlights:
- Casey Lewis (he's such a nice human and easy on the eyes)
- I made Courtney laugh so hard she started crying
- Tim Glenn
- I chatted with Kate about some Seattle stories (before we sat down)

Afterward we went to Kate’s house for cake and icecream. Here are the highlights from that:
- Cake and icecream (I love sugar, duh)
- found longer than 3 letter words in a quick game of boggle (honey, stoners, etc)
- got to see Tim get his groove on to the music and with the ladies
- got to see Kate turn 23

On our way home heather and I stopped at Dallas’ house. highlights:
- received an interesting text on the way there
- saw Dallo's new half sleeve
- saw Carson! (He had a few to drink so I'm not sure if he'll remember our visit)

2 comments:

kate said...

hey, i liked the food. i'm glad i was a highlight or that my birth could facilitate you having all those other highlights. what was the interesting text? go.

core said...

every year i promise you a christmas gift....and every year i don't deliver (aathank you)