Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Each year Tim Glenn and I give each other new year's resolutions. In 2006 the new years resolution I gave him was to change his voice mail message every month, the message had to involve a theme that coincided with the current month. He hated it, but did it. In 2005 I gave Tim the new years resolution of only being able to eat red licorice when he was around a girl with her hair up. He did it. He would make his sister put her hair up and sit by him when he really wanted licorice.
I usually fail the new years resolutions Tim gives me. One year, I was supposed to say, "man, I feel like reading a book," every time I walked into a library. This seemed a bit annoying to me considering I walked into the BYU library 4 times a day.

Here are 2009's new years resolutions.
1. Tim will find a band that Megan could potentially like each month
2. Megan will learn a new song on the guitar each month.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Man, I feel like reading a book. That is funny.

Tim Glenn said...

thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot...