Saturday, August 1, 2009

In regards to this summer

It's been delightful. Besides the fact that I've gotten sick, twice, and the antibiotics they put me on made me sicker. blah.

I've seen so much here thanks to my friends- best outfits, lots of skin, perfect parties. I've learned a good amount via my friends too- people have birthday parties in the summer cause it's summer and they love parties and it's their birthdays sooo.... (thanks for that one heather).

I've enjoyed the time with my family as well, even all the trips to the hospitals. I love my family. I love staying up with my mom and watching access Hollywood and hearing her tainted celebrity magazine views on Micheal Jackson's life and how everyone is so obsessed with him (but not her of course). I love that my nephew calls me "Megan with glasses" and at times he's so excited to see me it's just "WITH GLASSES!!"

When ever I come back there are always a few people that I forget how much I LOVE them (e.g. Tim Glenn, David Boyd, Daveeeed, Casey Lewis, etc.)

And the list of people of who I want to date here just gets clearer and shorter (that list will not be given to save face).

The summer songs:
anything by Ryan Adams or Whiskytown and PYT by Michael Jackson.

The summer show:
Burn Notice

The summer movie:
500 days of summer (come on)

The summer fling:
flinged and over with.

With only 7 days left I would like to say thank you Utah and Amen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so come back. we're waiting.

The Danimal said...

Ryan Adams is my fave artist of all time and Whiskey town is a top 5 fav album.Your music taste is FLAWLESS!