Sunday, December 20, 2009

Interesting ways I've met interesting people: The Tim Glenn edition




setting: West Jordan High School
year: 2001
Shirt: Weezer

The brief introduction: it was near the end of junior year, classes were in session. I was out in the hall wondering and there's this guy with a Weezer shirt. I said, "oh you like weezer." and he said something like "yeah. the have a new album coming out." BAM! that's when I knew I gotta be friends with that guy.

fast forward to the first week of senior year >>

I was in some arts class that was boring and only consisted of sweet bros. I ask my teacher for the hall pass, I needed a break. as I was walked around halls I ran into Tim. Our conversation was very brief, I ask "what class do you have right now?" he said, "creative foods." As soon as he walked away I walked straight into the counseling office and said, "I need to get into creative foods, so can we change my schedule." 20 minutes later I walked into Tim's class.

And we've been best friends ever since.

and the best part is now I have a Hope!

No comments: