Monday, December 21, 2009

Interesting ways I've met interesting people: The Brandon Stone edition



Year: 2002
Place: kilby court,
The band: Ben Kweller

I was 18, and high school was nearing an end. My friend Bobby and I were avid concert buddies, I said to him do you dare me to ask someone if I can buy their shirt off them? you see, every time I went to a concert it was inevitable that I would see someone with a shirt I wanted (i.e. this or this). So I devised a plan to just buy shirt off people's backs. Bobby, knowing my plan, dared me to. So I found a good looking shirt on a tall red headed boy and said, "hey can I buy your shirt off you?" He laughed and reply "no. my grandpa gave me this." I pressed him a little more, but he would not sale that effen shirt. and we've been friends ever since.


stay tuned next time for the sequel - how I met Heather Diann Forsey.

No comments: