Sunday, June 20, 2010

Things I did yesterday



I had breakfast with at great harvest. Then I went and saw with and Danny. I liked it more than I thought. and had lunch where met up with us. and developed pictures of the for part of my father's day gift. While we were waiting we guessed plot lines for the terrible movies they had on sale. Then and I went to the (yup I golf now). was dressed liked this and loved it. My mom took , and out to dinner. It was very yummy. My mom's the best! We wanted to watch but couldn't find it, or figure out how to order it on ppv, so we watched instead. It was a great day!

2 comments:

austinrory said...

wait, really really so great

Meghan said...

Love this style of post! You're so creative! I loved Karate kid as well, so good! I didn't expect to enjoy it as much either. Shutter Island was good, but very disturbing! Kind of wish I hadn't seen it.