Thursday, August 26, 2010

Austin's farewell speech

lots of people have been asking for this, here's the speech I gave at Austin's Farewell party:

When I first met Austin I thought- “who does this guy think he is?” but after minutes, hours, of talking with him about himself I realized “oh he thinks he’s PERFECT”….and not just HIM but everything he did was perfect. Rock climbing. Pictionary. Kissing girls in the same location. Writing. Grammar. I have yet to find something that Austin isn’t perfectly good at, probably cause if I did he wouldn’t do it.

Well Austin I think you’ll be perfect competition for Casey Lewis in New York.


4 comments:

Kristine said...

megan. i love this so much.

REB said...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you

regan said...

I will forever regret missing this speech. Thank you for documenting it here.

austinrory said...

for those of you who missed it live (regan and kristine) the best part of the whole thing that unfortunately can't be recreated in blog form was megan standing on a chair in my backyard with a glass and trying to get everyone's attention and then once she did have it hesitating and thinking for a minute this was a dumb idea and then awkwardly restarting with renewed confidence.