Saturday, September 10, 2011

I had a good day.

I dog sat. He helped me the lawn. I love that dog. Then and I made a breakfast of weird pancakes and fresh.
After I took to the dog park and then back to his owner,. I cleaned when I go home. After (minus Blair bear) went and got a treat at . Later I went with Travis. I climbed a few 5-7s and did some . I had a lot of fun. We were in the area so I stopped by my mom's and saw . To wrap up the night we played a little .And now it's tired in here .

3 comments:

ade sucitro dewi said...

hayy, my name is ade, nice your picture. may i know about you??
i'm come from Indonesia

carpetclean12 said...

Thanks for sharing this nice and reliable information.


PLease visit on these hypertext keywords also:-- carpet cleaning huntsville | tile cleaning birmingham | hardwood cleaning huntsville | cleaning service huntsville | housecleaning birmingham


Unknown said...

Keep updating like this few more with your post...

Please visit on these keywords: -- light switches | screwless light switch | Touch light switches | dimmer switches | rocker light switches | led lights