Thursday, September 22, 2011

In Defense of Food: A Book review


I recently finished the book In Defense of Food. First off I know what you're thinking "Shit, this girl can read?" Don't worry it was an audio book. I have too many Text books I supposed to be real reading.
I hate processed food now we'll see how long that lasts.
I am more conscious about what I eat and ask myself "is this even real food?"
I've started to re-examine my relationship with food which Paula says is similar to those of anorexics


I'm giving it 4 out of 5 Photoshopped kittens.

I recommend it!!

5 comments:

Tim Glenn said...

Don't say shit.

Also, I think you've really made a great decision here. Though, I think Paul will start calling you a liberal, and you may want to vote for Obama in 2012. Fair warning.

Jeanette said...

I totally loved it! It totally messed with the way I shop now. I feel guilty when I go in the middle of the grocery market, especially when I'm on the hunt for fruit snacks....

Unknown said...

I like what you have said

Unknown said...

I am also weening myself off of processed foods. Recently cut out all forms of wheat. And started reading The Wheat Belly book and what an eye opener. In just a month I simply feel better and have lost about 12lbs.

Gisell said...

I'm loving your blog. I'm inviting you to mine if you can check it out... I'm your latest follower. Thanks www.dramaandbeauty.Blogspot.com