Friday, December 19, 2008

about said owl

yes I made the owl with the intention of giving it to someone for Christmas. But I was stitching and stuffing I was going through a list of individuals this little bird would find a home. I thought "so and so doesn't even like birds, I give so 'n so too much crafty stuff, so and so would act like they like it but really won't, etc." My prveiling thought was "no one will love this little bird like it desires." Now I am not saying my friends don't know "how to love" or don't appreciate items or they would make horrible parents, this is not what I am getting at. I will say, in the end, I decided the owl should stay with me. I guess what I'm really saying is- I LOVE BIRDS! and just look at how cute that effen owl is! I love him. no one would love that bird the way I do. agreed?

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I say the bird should go to the highest bidder. And the sale could be conditional on visitation rights. You get to check up on him to make sure he's being treated properly.

Or just keep him. He really is adorable.