Monday, December 29, 2008

I was going to....

I was going to post a blog called "who I'd go there with if they'll have me." the blog would consist of names of boys I go there with if they'll have me (it had a pretty self explanatory title). But then I got to thinking that what if I ran into a listed boy and he read such a blog entry, I'm sure we'd get to chatting at which point all I would be thinking is "oh man, all he's thinking about is how I'd go there with him if he'll have me." and he would be thinking "I wonder if she was serious about how she'd go there with me if I'd have her." and no one would really be paying attention to the conversation; it would just be an awkward exchange of words. Also, who knows if I'd actually go there with said listed boys if they would have me... I've been known to get gun shy. if that was the case I would just be labeled as a tease or worse a women who doesn't stick to her blog words. Eeeek!

On that note here is a very small list of who I'd go there with if they'll have me:
David Lewis
Daveeeeed

1 comment:

core said...

i forwarded this blog post to both said boys soooo.....don't thank me. but, you're welcome