Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blast from the past

Remember The Ataris? You know, that band I was obsessed with in high school? obsessed to the extent to where if anybody in the whole high school wore an Ataris shirt I would question them on their Ataris knowledge (i.e. name all of their albums, what's the drummers name, what town is Kris Roe from, etc.). You know The Ataris, the band I would bring fruit baskets to their shows. The band that I would always end up being their merch girl. Yeah that band. well they were dead to me, (after that time Terra and I got back stage at warped tour and ate dinner with Kris Roe on his tour bus and married Kris Roe kept trying to kiss Terra. Then later he yelled at a 16 year old girl to stop doing what people tell her and do what he says and drink the whiskey. hypocritical? completely.)

Anywho, they came! and I saw! and I was that tall loud awkward high school girl again. dreams do come true.



4 comments:

Lizzy said...

He's aged a little, I'm not going to lie. You have not. Did he remember you??

Allen said...

Why does this look like the concert took place in someone's garage apartment?

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Not you, them. You are in fact still standing and awesome.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Your Ataris obsession was one of the things I loved about you.

Megan Whittaker said...

oh my gosh he looks different?!! did he gain some lb's?!?! it's good to see you in that meg belcher element again :)