Sunday, September 6, 2009

What a day


  1. My day started off with a video chat with my former roommates. My once purple room is now green, and it's not even my room any more it's Ju-jus. I miss those girls. I am coming to visit so soon, Kaldean!

  2. my four favorite words- breakfast with the Glenns. we went to Ruth's and I informed the Glenns that I am more than willing to move in with them, thus they would never have to pay for a house sitter. (side note- Hope uses really big words).

  3. Swiss days in midway. I was lucky enough to meet up with Kristine and her roommates. I was disappointed by the lack of cheese and chocolate at the event. I got stuck in line to get shuttled back to my car for an hour and half. I became friends with the mom (average mom age) and daughter (27 years old) who were in line behind me. They were so delightful! The mom kept telling embarrassing stories about the daughter and the daughter kept saying, not this story again. I knew that they thought I was adorable when the mom turned to the daughter and said, "Don't you want to set up her up with Jared." (Jared being her youngest son, 24, who does it all, smart, funny, changes diapers, etc.). I soon found out I was too tall for Jared. In all, I completely enjoyed the hour and a half wait with these Ladies. So adorable.

No comments: