Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back to Seattle


But first a recap on Utah-

Pretty much everything Heather said on her blog that was going to happen-happened. She's that good.

I saw my friend Phil. He is so adult like now, with an adult job and adult glasses and all. He is still the only other white guys that works there.

I love Utah. Yup, not afraid to say it- I LOVE UTAH! and the humans that dwell there.

Tim Glenn came to my family dinner.... it was weird (it's usually not, but there was a difference in political views.)

Kate is a good friend.

Some other note worthy events:

- Hans, Kate and I hiked ensign peak
- Planetarium

- Steph and I did lunges... a lot... with 1o lbs in each hand
- Saw Logan
- Went to the old ward and was looking so good (reminded some boys that I was the "one who got away")
- Saw Tandra
- Saw fish fish
- Saw Puckey! love puckey.

- Saw Ally Kat!
- Saw David effen Boyd
- Found out that I have really good swinging form

2 comments:

kate said...

get back here

Allison said...

secret swing...i love you meggy!