Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Things I've learned while living in seattle:

(in no particular order)
  1. I love (and miss) sunshine
  2. I look 19 years old
  3. I hate the parking here
  4. Unlike Provo, instead of checking for wedding ring to see if a boy is not married, here you must check how boys act/talk to see if they're not gay
  5. I love Trader Joe's
  6. if you just believe you can put ikea future together by yourself
  7. "You'll never be satisfied if you're looking for everyone else to fulfill your blog dreams,
    they have to come from within" (Anderson, K. 2008)
  8. don't prank call your managers at work
  9. tooth paste does expire

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Toothpaste expires? Get out of town.

You already are.

Allison said...

you prank called your manager at work?! that's funny and/or could have been bad.