Monday, April 14, 2008

It was a good day

  • Went to church
    • saw chase
    • made honey butter and rolls with Adam
    • played with a baby
    • talked to Sean Gorgi about the Book of Mormon
  • Came home
    • painted my finger and toe nails with Carri
    • napped
  • Went to Wendy's for dinner
    • pranked called Ryan hall
    • got a flat tire/changed my tire with Hans
  • At home
    • got home taught by Kurt and Owen
    • spent way too much time on sudoku (but solved it)
  • Hans, Wendy, & Irmi came over
    • Hans put my shelves up
    • Wendy re-bleached my blond
    • Imri tried to solve that same sudoku (but never finished it)
    • looked at old pictures
  • Walked to a donuts shop at 12:01 am
    • ate an apple fritter
    • laughed
  • used Imri's tooth paste and Han's month wash
    • exfoliated and said, "feel my face, it's so soft, it's so soft, It's just so soft"

1 comment:

imri said...

sudoku complete!