Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dear readers

sometimes you realize you have forgotten something truly important to your being and then you remember it.


and I remember it--


I love pudding.




Dear Jell-O Company, Heather 4c, and mom,
I'm sorry for forgetting such a treasure. Give a Megan a pudding and she will remember for a moment teach a Megan to make a pudding and she will remember for a life time. And you, specified individuals, have taught me how to love for a life time. God bless you.





For more words of wisdom from Megan tune in next week when I will discuss how the movie"sisterhood of the traveling pants II" is holding our current culture and Stephen Colbert self respect together.

3 comments:

heather said...

i can't believe you forgot what a treasure pudding is. especially with graham crackers. come on!! it was like, what we lived off of for like the first 2 years of being in provo!! but i still love you as much as you love pudding....

Jeanette said...

can I just say I luv you! Your funny.

blackstarmonkey said...

I forgot about pudding too! man. so creamy. i wish there was some in my mouth RIGHT now. Let's have a pudding tea party next week...we can all drink pudding from tea saucers like kitti kats. ok?