Friday, October 10, 2008

happy bday Me!

I got this from Liz. the sound track of my life...
1.Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, Etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press Play
4. For every question, Type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

My opening Credits: Bad news by owen

Waking Up: In a Fraction by Juilana theory

First Day At School: Open your eyes by Snow Patrol

Falling In Love: Emotion is Dead pt. 2 by Juilana theory

Breaking Up: Train Under Water by Bright eyes

Prom: Agaetis byrjun by Sigur Ros

When it's your birthday: the sharp hint of new tears by dashboard confessional

Life's Ok: Jesus by Page France

Mental Breakdown: Title and registration by death cab for cutie

Driving: Forest families by the knife

Flashback: keep the faith by Bon Jovi (this is so perfect!)

Getting Back Together: two together

Wedding Scene: Saints and sailors by dashboard confessional

Birth of Child: The celibate life by the Shins

Final Battle: Copa Cabana by Barry Manilow

Death Scene: Helicopter by bloc party

Funeral Song: prayer '94 by bon Jovi (so perfect)

End Credits: Full of grace by Sarah McLachlian

this soundtrack makes my life sound quite depressing... but it's not.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love that you have Bon Jovi and Barry. My two boys. Well, my two other boys.

And now I have some new bands to look up. Thanks!

Lizzy said...

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!

j said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
j said...

why did you let me forget your birthday?

monday through thursday i was waiting for it. and then just now i look at my watch and it says today is the 20th? what happened?

i've been drugged. or abducted. or kiddnapped.

happy birthday. here is your
present