Monday, October 20, 2008

Seattle friends

I've been realizing more and more that my friends here in Seattle are top notch.
Cassie- so great, creative, fun, fashionable, faithful, best cupcake maker ever (thanks for an awesome birthday)
Wendy- funny, supportive (I know she's got my back), talented, the best cook, creative, hot fashion, hot boyfriend
Chad- the best (enough said)
Imri- so nice, so caring, good cook, knows nothing about street/black culture and that's part of his charm
Hans- so funny, one of the only people I want to talk to when I'm up set (and that's saying a lot)
Fran- smart, funny, I just love Fran (everyone should love Fran)

In additional good humans currently in Seattle (sorry for no highlights on these individuals got too tired):
Kaylene
Jill
Jen
Julie
Clay
Matt keys

Thank you

5 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Megan!!! I had no idea you had a blog. I am so sad that I have missed out on over a year of Megan posts! I am so excited to keep tabs on you now! I didn't know you lived in Seattle. What are you up to?

Matt said...

Oh my gosh!! You mentioned me among your FRIENDS!! Megan I love you forever. I just hope I didn't mess it up tonight with any of my typical obnoxious behavior. If only I could freeze this moment in time... I could turn to it as I turn to Whitney (Houston) in times of trouble. Woo, it's late.

Also, my name is KeyEs. But no worry, I know who you meant.

Cassie said...

Awe! Megs, I just love you so much!

The Danimal said...

can I be your friend again? I miss you.

steve said...

I didn't make the list. Sad. That is partially my fault. How do I make next season's roster?