Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day two inretrospect

Sunday I slept in. Went to Heather's church solo (she was at work), set by Greg and company. They were very funny.

That night Kate had a Pilgram and Indian dinner party. There was so many good humans there (Brandon, phil, VP, Daveeed, Travis, etc) I laughed so hard and had so much fun that I got a headache and had to take a fun break. Here are some highlights:
  • court got to play kick the pilgram(she won best costume)
  • I got hang out with Brandon, that guy is the best.
  • Daveed got tased
  • I was an indian with a dot
  • Kate loved her bday present
when we got back to heather we watched Sleepless in Seattle. Court and Willord did impression of each other. I died. espically when court had such a hot dress on. (a picture will soon be added)

1 comment: