Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Utah trip day one (in retrospect) Saturday 22

(sang to the tune of the twelve days of Christmas)
On the first day of Utah my Matt Keyes drove me to the airport at 6:30...

Well Utah and the people thereof have been good to me.

On the first day I was in town Tim and Hope got married. I almost cried when I saw him. They looked so happy, and Hope look so hot (good job Tim).

Court, Carrie and Hez took me to all the hot spots of Provo. Thanks to Courtney the inhale came back. Heather pulled through that night and she introduced me to so many boyfriends. I gave a boy (with tats) my phone number and he text me. With the help of Court, Carri and Hez we came up with a witty reponse that read- "oh I know what you mean, everyone been asking me where my twilight ticket went."

I slept at Heather and I met Willord, that guy could be my mom's son. He's so funny.

I feel asleep to tatoo boy texting me....

No comments: