Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy thanksgiving!

Things I am grateful for:
  1. God (duh) and the all the gifts he's giving me (life, baller shorts, love, etc.)
  2. Family! niece, nephews, sister, brother, funny mom, etc
  3. Friends! (heather 4c, Linda Whebb, Hans, Imri, Carrie the rage, Wendy, Chad, Steph, Kate, Daveeed, Travis, etc)
  4. Tim getting married. and Hope floats.
  5. funny boys!!!! they are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. good roommates! so import to have!
  7. Fran (onsible)
  8. A Challenging job "slash" Awesome co-workers
  9. Seattle University and all the junk I've learned and my awesome professors and school friends (Jenny, Tommy, etc)
  10. Matt keyes and our good conversations and his BMW
  11. Music!!! Ipods.
  12. Okkervil river
  13. good hair
  14. Tv on Dvd or internet (30 rock, the office, pushing daiseys, etc.)
  15. Dance movies/street cred/ stomp the yard/c-walk/ mad respect
  16. Sharing clothes with 4c
  17. the fact that I love learning and being a critical thinker
  18. Texting- I mean let's keep in text
  19. naps
  20. Kitties!!!!!!!!1
Note: this is not a complete list

No comments: