Sunday, November 8, 2009

Good things Utah

here are some highlights of today.


1.

this little guy has been my best friend during recovery

2. The Glenns came over for a visit!! (and if your wondering, yes I gave them each my business card)

3. I love overhearing what my mom says to her husband. She got a new washer and dryer is so excited. After she did the first load of laundry she said "Oh Dave it works like a charm! it's charm school! our new washer and dryer are charm school!"

4. my mom's home teachers came over. It's been so long since I've been present for family ward home teachers.

and 5. I got two kitties tucking me in





I know I should really get over kitties, but it's so hard when they are so cute...

1 comment:

(julie) said...

MEGAN!! I miss you so much. I hope you are feeling better. Also, Nathaniel showed me the pic you sent him of your mouth. Sooo empty with no giant tonsils. Good job.