Monday, May 30, 2011

Editor and chief

I want to write more. Maybe just random thoughts about my love for cats, maybe short stories, or maybe tales of how one of the sweet sweet kids I work with told me to f@#$ off. The point is, I've got things to say. I know what you're thinking, "You've got unlimited cell minutes with your mom just tell her." Well you know what?! Sometimes she's hard to get a hold of.

Now the main concern- How can I write and convey content if I "don't know how to spell" and "don't know or embraces all the rules of English grammar?" The answer is easy, (and no I'm talking about young naive girls who just met Austin Rory Hackett). I'm talking about Austin Rory Hackett. My now hired and official blog editor. (Austin I was really serious on the phone last night about you edited my blog). So anytime something is misspelled, doesn't flow, or is boring, it is not my fault. It is now Austin's fault.

OH HAZZAH! HAZZAH!

Note that I have since fired Austin Rory Hackett and hired a more timely and reliable editor, Megan Murdock. But still everything I do wrong is Austin's fault.

No comments: