Thursday, May 5, 2011

Traveling cats

I was given this crazy cat lady action figure plus cats by Jon Cox as a joke, but I fell in love with these little kitties (I threw the lady away, sorry Jon Cox, it resembles my future too much). As tradition would have it every Sunday I (and Irene Kim) would have a photo shoot during Sunday school with these kitties (as can be seen on facebook) our main theme was the seven deadly sins (and they were deadly). Unfortunately, my ward has split (thanks Mormon Church!) and unfortunately I'm a devout Mormon (thanks self-sustaining faith!) and so the kitty Sunday pictures have come to a close. But a new chapter has began. The Traveling cats (sort of like the traveling pants but less inseam and more meow scene). The first trip these little kitties took was to New York via Paula Air.

They saw lady liberty

they saw the Brooklyn bridge

and the saw....

SNOOP DOGG!


If you are going on a trip in the near future and would like some small travel companion, these kitties are ready to see the world. If interest please contact me and I'll send you a release form.

1 comment:

blackstarmonkey said...

i wish you had a pic of the kittie rolling a joint with snoop.
but these are real classy.
i will take kitties to japan and germany this summer?