Sunday, May 15, 2011

A love list

Below is this a list of things I LOVE <3:
  1. Chips and salsa. Any time, almost any place, day or night. Chips and salsa alone constitutes a meal at our house. (Be advised, I am particular about my salsa.)
  2. Irene Kim! (She's so wonderful that I don't even need to expound on this one.)
  3. I love when I see stuff animals on my friends' beds. It's no secret I love animals, even stuff ones (and let's not ruin the moment by bring up taxidermy, that can be discussed in a future post).
  4. When Austin Rory Hackett corrects my grammar and misspellings on my blog posts. Well let's see if you can find anything on this one, dawg! [(Note the spelling of dog as d-a-w-g, this is in reference to the fact that Austin thought it was "Snoop Dawg" and not "Snoop Dogg".) What do you expect he's a white guy going to med school.]
  5. Freshly washed sheets and freshly shaved legs (I think Kate posted about this once).
  6. Guy talk, with the guys.
  7. Hearing Paula say, "I used to be so bored until you moved in."
  8. Strictly referring to Blair as "Blair Bear," even to our bishop.
  9. Books on tape! And the Salt Lake library.
  10. I love prayer. I know, I know that's so devout Christian of me, but I wouldn't want to image my life without it.

2 comments:

austinrory said...

stuff -> stuffed (x2)
bring -> bringing
image -> imagine

irene said...

MEOW!