Thursday, May 29, 2008

The aftermath is horrible

Here is a list of foods that are so good while you're eating them, but the minute you stop you have the sickest taste in your mouth (and worst breath I'm sure)
  • Hummus. If I don't directly brush my teeth after eating it I just keep eating different stuff to get rid of that taste but the power of hummus is too strong.
    • The time I'll allow before I break down and brush my teeth is 10 minutes.
  • kettle chips- honey dijon flavor. They are so good in your mouth, but as soon as you swallow you either have to put another chip in or put a lot of gum in your mouth.
    • The time I'll allow before I break down and brush my teeth (with mouth wash) is 5 minutes.
  • kimchi- I don't even eat this stuff (and it's not a food that is so good while you're eating it). I don't allow people to eat it around me because it smells so bad.
    • The time I allow before I break down and make the person I'm with brush their teeth (with mouth wash) is 2 minutes.
ps. to all those young gentle out there don't even think about kissing me if you eaten any of the above (or not brushed) within a 14 hour span (and you probably shouldn't kiss any girl for that matter within a 14 hours span after eating these foods). Thank you.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

You should add gas station pizza to that list.

J/K

imri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
imri said...

does this have anything to do with the big bowl of kim chee i had for dinner?