Tuesday, May 6, 2008

These friends of mine

below is a few words to describe some of friends:

Steph- bunny
Heather - miss her
Kate - love her

Brett- talented, funny, nice

Cassie- Awesome
Kaylean- magic
Carri- I "heart" her
Sean Georgi- good man
Mark - a faithful reader and favorite person to play speed scrabble with
Kurt- CNN

Liz Mann- Still the funniest girl I know. and I've met a lot of people in my life. Still the funniest

Imri- good human/kind
Wendy- smart, good friend
Hans- creative
Nicole- girls night please

Tim Glenn- words can't describe

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Yay, I got funniest girl! Still not as awesome as Most Likely to Succeed or Best Dressed, but a close third. Thanks!

Brett and sometimes Benji said...

Wow. Along with Tim Glenn and Liz Mann, I got my own line in the Megan shout out sectsh. Yes! Megan... please keep being my favorite person in the blogosphere.