Saturday, May 3, 2008

This just in-




I need more bunnies* in my life here. I'm in the market for a bunny. Here are the qualification:
- must be nice
- must be available to be placed on my speed dial
- must be harmless
- must be cute
- must like watching friends, the oc, and the notebook
- must like puff pancakes
- must be willing to let me sleep on their floor (or in their bed) if I get scared at night

If you meet the majority of these qualification and are interested in this position please contact me at maridzaza.blogspot.com.

* bunny: a nice harmless human who is a good friends and also is in a sense "fluffy" and "warm."

ps. I love google calendar

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Wow, this seems like too good of an opportuntiy to pass up. Yes, yes, I am interested in this position. I can offer you all of the requested requirements and even move you up from the ground floor to a blow up mattress.

But, I need to make sure we're compatible before I agree with anything (assuming you think I'm right for the position). So here are my qualifications:

-If you like Pina Coladas
-Getting caught in the rain
-If you're not into yoga
-If you have half-a-brain
-If you like making love at midnight (not necessarly with each other)in the dunes of the cape
You're the love that I've looked for, come with me, and escape.