Sunday, July 6, 2008

since being in Utah

I have enjoyed being around my family. My nephew is so cute- I love him. I love that my step-brother introduces me to his friends as his sister (he drops the "step"). My Niece got blessed today. I saw a lot of my extended family. We also did a fire work show for 4 kids under the age of 6 and that was awesome.

I love seeing Liz mann and Jeanette soffee. Liz and I are going to be good friends again. we are going to move next to each other (in like 8 years) and put our kids in kiddie pools. We are also going to make movies about being on talk shows. We are also going to bake, craft, write letters to Kris Roe and bon Jovi. I don't know if you know this but Liz and I are soul sisters. I'm fairly certain we knew each other in the pre-mortal. I love Liz Mann. (and her husband wears glasses and so do I! and her husband's best friend is just like me... it's perfect.)

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, flow sista (I had to look up the lyrics for that, but I think it was worth it).

I loved seeing you. When I buy a house, I'll put the one next door on hold for you. My husbands a lawyer, I'm sure he can pull some legal strings and get it in some sort of contract for us. It pays to have husbands (and friends) who wear glasses. They're always that much smarter.